Providing Data Analytics for Accountants and Finance Can Add Value to Tally ERP!
Studies reveal that, out of the accounting professionals who already use automation, 41% said it had made their staff more competent and confident. 35% said updating their technology had helped them keep pace with client expectations and increased retention rates.
‘The flexibility of Web and Mobile access allows for intuitive analysis and supports finance professionals and accounting pros as they work in remote locations or client offices.’
When businesses consider the advantages of adding technology to support accounting professionals, it is important to see the big picture. Accounting professionals working in consulting firms or as internal staff within a business do not work in a vacuum, but they are often seen as data entry staff who produce simple reports for bottom line discussion.
In today’s competitive world, the addition of appropriate technology tools and software to support accountants, tax professionals, inventory and purchasing professionals, sales managers, and other finance-related functions, can provide an analytical environment where the business can gain insight into trends, changing customer behavior, competitive response, product and service elements and more.
With the right apps and software for analytics and an environment that is easy enough for all users to leverage, the business can benefit in numerous ways. Tally ERP provides accounting and finance-related modules for small to medium sized businesses. By integrating analytics with these modules, businesses can achieve many benefits.
- With near real-time access to recent transactions and data, users can stay up-to-date on data and results no matter where they are – in or out of the office.
- The flexibility of Web and Mobile access allows for intuitive analysis and supports finance professionals and accounting pros as they work in remote locations or client offices.
- Users can access the analytics apps and reports using web and native mobile apps for desktop and mobile device support (iOS and Android).
- Start-up is easy with no complex training requirements.
- Out-of-the-box analytics, dashboards and reports include an Overview, Sales & Purchase, Bank and Cash, Payables and Receivables, Inventory, Taxes, Cost Center, Ledger, Drill-Down, Accounts Statements, and Reports.
‘With the right apps and software for analytics and an environment that is easy enough for all users to leverage, the business can benefit in numerous ways.’
These are just a few of the benefits of adding analytics and seamless integration of data analysis within the Tally ERP solution.
Find out how the addition of SmartenApps For Tally will support your accounting, finance, sales, inventory, and purchasing analytical needs, and bring your team and your business to the next level. Enjoy a 30-Day Free Trial Of SmartenApps For Tally. Users can Download And Register for SmartenApps for Tally and use Tally data to analyze, explore and clarify.