With Augmented AnalyticsTally ERP Users Can Analyze and Improve Results!
The Tally ERP solution is popular for a lot of reasons. With its broad and deep features and functionality, it supports accounting, finance, purchasing, inventory and other financial tasks and activities. With so much meaningful information, a business can create a competitive edge by finding a way to gather and analyze all the information contained in the various modules to make decisions, identify issues and find opportunities and trends and patterns that will affect business success.
The business professionals who use this type of solution are not data scientists but they don’t have to be. If the business establishes a foundation for analytics with an augmented analytics application that integrates the data in Tally with an easy-to-use augmented analytics solution, it can leverage the information in the Tally system. Pre-built reports and flexible views and displays allow business users to gain critical insight into data.
All team members are under pressure to make the right recommendation, and to find and solve problems before they affect business success. In this day and age, businesses cannot afford to use opinion or guesswork. They need facts and data to support the direction they are taking.
A comprehensive solution provides reports that include:
- Sales and Purchasing with key performance indicators (KPIs) to provide metrics that will measure success.
- Bank and Cash reporting to reveal patterns in banking and cash over time.
- Payables and Receivables to track products, services and categories and report on debtors and creditors and identify and predict overdue payments, etc.
- Inventory analysis to identify shortages and overages, supplier issues, etc.
- Tax reporting to estimate tax obligations, analyze taxes for upcoming payments etc.
- Cost Center analysis to reveal balances, accounts and association with ledgers, etc.
- Ledger analytics for entries, balances, drill-down and voucher level analysis.
- Drill Down reporting with pre-built views and drill down into ledger and transaction levels.
- Accounting Statements for accountants, statutory reporting and balance sheet review, trial balances, P&L etc.
- Overview reports for monthly trends, top and bottom analysis, contribution analysis, KPIs etc.
- Report suite to slice and dice data by vendor, product, service, cost, sales person, location, customer, inventory, purchasing, etc.
If you are a Tally user, you can provide users and your business managers with the tools they need to compete and succeed, AND you can evaluate the solution for free, and determine the business benefits. Find out more about SmartenApps For Tally analytics.
Contact Us to today to find out how SmartenApps for Tally can help you achieve your goals.